All New Mégane Grand Coupé promises top-level rear-seat space. The new model's three-box body also benefits from a capacious boot (508 dm3 VDA) with easier access thanks to the hands-free 'Easy Boot Access' system.
All New Mégane Grand Coupé benefits from the cost-cutting CMF C/D architecture (Common Module Family) and brings motorists the same driving pleasure and superior features as the rest of the Mégane family, including a 7-inch colour TFT instrument panel, an 8.7-inch multimedia tablet, R-Link 2, Multi-Sense, Easy Park Assist and an extensive line-up of additional comfort equipment and driving aids such as Advanced Emergency Braking System and Lane Departure Warning.
Depending on the country, the engine range comprises of two petrol engines:
- The SCe 115, available with a 5-speed manual gearbox or a continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- The TCe 130, available with a 7-speed dual-clutch EDC automatic gearbox or a 6-speed manual gearbox
Three diesel engines are available, also depending on the country:
- The dCi 90, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox
- The dCi 110, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox or the EDC 6-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox
- The dCi 130, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox
All New Mégane Grand Coupé will be produced at the Bursa plant in Turkey and sold in more than 20 countries around the world*.
The New Mégane Grand Coupé will be sold in the following countries: Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Morocco, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.