With more than 40,700 orders placed since its launch (including 15,400 in France), Clio Estate has met with considerable success and accounts for 13.5% of all Clio III sales (15% in France). Meanwhile, the special edition Clio Exception accounts for 10% of all Clio Hatchback sales. Today, Renault has combined these two success stories with the introduction of Clio Estate Exception.
Based on the Dynamique version, Clio Estate Exception features a range of high-end equipment and materials:
- Exterior styling: 15-inch Mahonia aluminium alloy wheels, extra-tinted rear glass.
- Interior styling and equipment: specific part-leather upholstery with visible stitching, specific front and rear carpet mats, leather steeringwheel, specific 'CLIO'-badged door sill, satin-effect anodized fascia and dashboard strip, white instrument backgrounds, cruise control with speed limiter.
- 15-inch Mahonia aluminium alloy wheels,
- extra-tinted rear glass.
- specific part-leather upholstery with visible stitching,
- specific front and rear carpet mats,
- leather steeringwheel,
- specific 'CLIO'-badged door sill,
- satin-effect anodized fascia and dashboard strip,
- white instrument backgrounds,
- cruise control with speed limiter.
This special edition version also features the same equipment as the Dynamique version (front airbags, side airbags, front and rear curtain airbags, manual climate control, leather steeringwheel and gearlever knob, additional cornering lights, foglamps, black headlamp masks and removable, completely flat boot floor, etc.). Clio Estate Exception is available in the following body colours: Extrême Blue, Blue Grey, Cendré Beige, Cassiopé Grey, Eclipse Grey, Platine Grey, Nacré Black, Dyna Red and Vif Red.
Clio Estate Exception has been on sale in France since October 1. This special edition version will also be marketed in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Slovenia and Switzerland. Three of the four available engines comply with the three Renault eco2 criteria (dCi 70 and 85, TCe 100).