Exterior Styling Changes:
- A redesigned front which combines the car's natural dynamism with a softer visual look
- Increased use of exterior body colouring and chrome detailing
- Spectacular new rear lights which use panels of light emitting diodes (LEDs) on the hatchback and CC models
A more luxurious Passenger Compartment with:
- New trims and detailing which place the emphasis on perceived quality, comfort and dynamism
- New instrument panel designs with a more modern look and visual appeal
As well as a host of styling changes, the new 207 also benefits from the expertise of Peugeot's engineers to further reduce fuel consumption and emissions on each new model the marque introduces. The new 207 benefits from:
- Particularly fuel efficient engines with reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- 'Very low fuel consumption' optimised not only aerodynamically but also by operation of the engine itself and the rolling resistance of the vehicle, allowing CO2 emissions to be reduced to 99 g/km
- The gradual introduction of engines meeting the Euro5 emission standard
- Introduction of a gear change indicator on manual gearbox models to encourage the driver to drive in a more environmentally efficient way.
The introduction of the new 207 will also see a range of new standard equipment fitted to the vehicles to enhance both the comfort of all users, the driving experience and the safety capabilities of the vehicle.
- Peugeot Connect USB with Bluetooth, in-car entertainment system
- One-touch direction indicator function for safe lane changes
- Remote controlled window closure, via the plip unit on hatchback and SW models.
- One-touch operation of the driver's electric window on the 207 CC
1 June 2010 Peugeot launches 207 Economique
20 July 2009