The new Kuga ST-Line will feature among Ford's expanded SUV range and the most comprehensive Kuga line-up ever, including the new Kuga and the upscale Ford Kuga Vignale, as well as the compact EcoSport and large all-new Edge. New Kuga prices will start from £20,845 and Kuga ST-Line prices from £25,845 for delivery by the end of this year.
Kuga ST-Line delivers bold exterior and interior styling including unique alloy wheels and sport seat designs; powertrains including Ford's 182PS 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol with Ford Intelligent All Wheel Drive (AWD); and a sports chassis with specially tuned suspension and steering.
Kuga ST-Line delivers Ford Performance-inspired styling that includes:
- Upper grille finished in high-gloss Ebony Black; honeycomb design for the lower front grille in high-gloss Ebony Black with unique, matching sports mesh finish on the fog lamp bezels
- Front skid plate, side-skirts, mirror caps, door handles, door cladding, rear roof spoiler and wheel arches in body colour; high-gloss Ebony Black rear skid plate; black roof rails; tinted front and rear lights; and privacy glass
- A black beltline beneath the windows and ST-Line exterior badging on the front fenders
- A choice of unique new 18in high-gloss black alloys wheels with a bright machined surface or 19in alloy wheels in Ebony Black
- Unique sport seat design in partial leather; contrasting stitching for the seats, gear lever gaiter and steering wheel; special two-layer metallic-effect Deep Space paint on the centre console; and black headliner
The new Kuga ST-Line will offer the sportiest Kuga driving dynamics yet, with chassis enhancements including thicker anti-roll bars and a 10mm lower ride height for reduced body roll and sharper responses.
Stiffer suspension bushes help to reduce unwanted movement in the suspension system, while spring and damper rates are fine-tuned to deliver comfort and performance. Ford's Electronic Power Assisted Steering system also features a revised calibration to deliver a tighter, more responsive and sporty feel.
The full range of Kuga powertrains will be offered, including Ford's 120 PS 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine that replaces the outgoing 120 PS 2.0-litre TDCi diesel - expected to enhance fuel efficiency to 64.2 mpg and deliver up to 115 g/km CO2. Also available will be a 2.0-litre TDCi diesel engine with 150 PS and either front-wheel drive or FAWD, offering from 60.1 mpg and 122 g/km CO2; and 180 PS with Intelligent AWD homologated to 54.3 mpg and 134 g/km CO2. Ford's 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol engine in 120 PS or 150 PS front-wheel drive form is expected to achieve from 45.6 mpg and 143 g/km CO2; and a 182 PS AWD version from 38.2mpg and 171g/km CO2.Ford Kuga Vignale introduced
22 June 2016