The Ferrari California is the Prancing Horse's first front-engined V8 which has been classically styled to echo one of the greatest designs from Ferrari's history, the 250 GT California. The new California, however, is packed with the latest technology and includes Ferrari's first dual-clutch 7-speed gearbox, a direct injection 4.3 V8 engine with 460hp, the latest F1-Trac traction control system, a new multi-link rear suspension, and, of course, a retractable folding hardtop that opens or closes in 14 seconds. The
The Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M is a very special high-performance model launched to commemorate Ferrari's 16th F1 Constructors' Title in 2008. Limited to an exclusive 499 examples worldwide, the Scuderia Spider 16M features the same honed-to-perfection handling of the 430 Scuderia, but with some additional livery options, interior detailing and, of course, the extreme thrills that come with open-top motoring in Ferrari's fastest convertible car around the company's Fiorano test track in Maranello.
The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with HGTE package completes Ferrari's presence at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year, with a car that takes the handling of the 599 GTB Fiorano to another level, with improved steering feel, brake response, throttle response, suspension and traction control settings to ensure the sharpest driving experience of any front-engined V12 GT car on sale today. The HGTE package can also be identified by additional visual cues such as revised front grille, new wheel design, exhaust tips and a bespoke interior with HGTE stitching on the seats.
Ferrari is also represented by the Scuderia Ferrari team who will be demonstrating the 2008 Championship-winning F1 car, driven by Marc Gené, throughout the weekend. Additional fine examples of Ferrari's illustrious racing heritage can also be seen in the Cathedral Paddock, with the following privately-owned cars entered in this year's event:
- 1956 Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta (Legends of Le Mans)
- 1961 Ferrari 196 SP Dino (Classic Endurance Racers)
- 1967 Ferrari 312/68 (Classic Grand Prix Cars)
- 1969 Ferrari 312 P (International Sports Cars)
- 1969 Ferrari 512 S (International Sports Cars)
- 1969 Ferrari 365 GTS4 'Daytona' (Cartier Style et Luxe)
- 1978 Ferrari 312 T3 (Evolution of the F1 Car)
- 1980 Ferrari 512 BBLM (International Sports Cars)
- 2003 Ferrari 550 Maranello GTS (Contemporary GT racers)
- 2008 Ferrari F2008 (Current F1 Cars)