The Aston Martin design team worked closely with their counterparts at Colette to create the striking limited edition which features Lightning Silver paint with exclusive colette blue styling details including a race collection inspired front bumper and bonnet livery, mirror caps and diamond turned road wheels. The Bitter Chocolate themed interior takes inspiration from colette's mascot Oscar, the chocolate-brown Labrador.
The Works Tailored team has created unique 'Cygnet & Colette' elements including:
- Stainless steel hand formed and engraved door handle badges
- 'Cygnet & Colette' branded hand enamelled boot badging manufactured by Thomas Fattorini
- Quilted Alcantara sun visors to complement the quilted leather door and seat inserts
- Hand trimmed, quilted Colette blue leather occasional cushions for the rear seats
- 'Cygnet & Colette' branding on satellite navigation start up
- A unique 'Cygnet & Colette' key ring machined from solid aluminium with blue enamelling
Launched in May 2011 with first customer orders arriving at European dealers now, Cygnet is hand-crafted for the city and like every Aston Martin it can be uniquely personalised to suit individual taste and style, bringing a new level of luxury and bespoke capability to city cars.
The Colette team focussed on materials, colours and styling to create its limited edition Cygnet demonstrating the extent to which an individual or organisation can tailor anyAston Martin to their own personal exacting taste with the company's Works Tailored programme.
Orders for the 14 'Cygnet & colette' pieces can be placed through the Colette store in Paris for delivery by the end of the year. Prices start from €48,995.Aston Martin introduces 2018 Vantage
21 November 2017 Aston Martin New DB11 debut
13 October 2017 Aston Martin third capsule debut
13 September 2017 Aston Martin reveals New Valkyrie
14 July 2017